Saturday, October 01, 2005

After my not-so-successful wireless connection attempts recently, I wondered if it was just something simple like MAC filtering that was getting in my way.

I'd tried using the "PUL" (Pick Up Line) tool, but it didn't work very well, it's never actually worked for me. I found there was a new version of it, so I decided to try that.

I downloaded it from their page, here.

I compiled it, and installed it, I'm not sure if it works any better. I'll need to give it a proper test on an AP with other clients to be sure.

I ran it on my home WLAN, and it picked up my traffic, but it still got the gateway IP totally wrong (and illegal, so it wouldn't even work anyway).

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a comment

<< Home